Cybersecurity Collaboration Platform
Collaborate | Communicate | Coordinate
In the world of Cybersecurity, trusted collaboration is a two-pronged challenge, more like a paradox. You cannot have timely and effective security without receiving certain knowledge on current attacks. At the least, you want reassurance by discussing with peers in other organizations that may be facing a similar attack or may have had a similar recent experience. On the flip side, you worry about divulging security incident issues to outsiders as that may lead to an adverse impact on your organization. Simply put, you want to know what happened to others but you don’t want to let anyone know what happened with you.
TRUST360 is a platform where a trusted, closed group of security professionals can collaborate on:
- Sharing security news that has relevance to their local banking industry.
- Share security alerts that may require urgent action.
- Develop and publish security advisories, policies, and controls that they deem useful for their local banking industry.
- Have trusted discussions in public (limited to users within the group) or private groups with the option to participate anonymously (with an alias).
- The members of this community are all trusted and relevant staff working within the banking sector.
Request for Invite
*Note: Email Address & Mobile Number will be used to sent OTP.